Instructions for use of power sprayer
A. Operating instructions.
1. Check each fastener to make sure that the sprayer and motor are firmly installed on the rack.
2. The two belt pulleys should be installed on a straight line, and the belt should be moderately tight.
3. Each joint of the pipe must be locked to prevent leakage.
4. Before starting the motor, turn off the water outlet switch, loosen the pressure regulating screw, and then pull the pressure regulating handle to the top.
5. Start the motor to drive the sprayer, maintain the proper speed, and press the pressure regulating handle to the low end. Adjust the pressure regulating screw to keep the pressure between 21KG and 35KG.
6. Turn on the water outlet switch and start spraying.
7. After spraying, pull the pressure regulating handle to the top, and operate the sprayer with clean water to remove the residual chemicals inside.
B. Lubrication of the pump.
1. The oil should be changed during the first 10 hours and 50 hours of use of the sprayer, and every 70 hours thereafter.
2. Unscrew the oil screw to remove dirty oil.
3. After tightening the oil screw, open the oil filler cap and inject 30 to 40 clean engine oil.
4. The oil level should be kept at two-thirds of the oil glass.
5. The butter cup is often filled with butter, and the butter cup should be rotated 2 to 3 times every 2 hours.
a. Unable to supply water and unstable pressure.
1. Check whether the suction plastic pipe is oily or blocked.
2. Turn on the water outlet switch to remove excess air.
3. Remove the water inlet and drain rooms, and check whether the valve is blocked or damaged.
b. Insufficient pressure.
1. Check whether the pressure is adjusted properly.
2. Check whether the belt is too loose.
3. Check whether the spray tube and joint are leaking or damaged.
c. The cylinder draws oil.
1. Remove the dust cover and tighten the adjustment ring.
2. If it still does not work, replace the V-shaped compression in the cylinder.