The sprayer is one of the commonly used farm tools in fieldwork by farmers. Many farmers think that the spray structure is simple and easy to operate. As everyone knows, improper operation of the sprayer will not only cause harm to users, but also delay the growth of crops, affect the harvest, and reduce crop yields. Here are some notes about using battery operated agricultural sprayer.
1. Before the operation, check whether the parts of the sprayer are damaged, whether there is leakage, and whether the spray is normal.
2, The sprayer must use clean water, otherwise, it will cause unnecessary damage, because the inclined nozzle does not allow any impurities such as impurities to stay in the middle, which will cause abnormal spray or low spray volume. Some people think that the spray is weak and then shaken, resulting in excessive pressure on the compression bottle, bursting of the compression bottle, or bursting of the suction tube, etc.
3. Dispensing and spraying staff should wear special clothes, socks, gloves and goggles, and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact with pesticides.
4. The spray can of the knapsack sprayer not be overfilled, so as not to injure yourself when the liquid spills over the mouth of the tank when you bend over.
5. When spraying, the operator should stand on the upper air vent, always pay attention to the change of the wind direction, and change the working method in time for normal work.
6, Choose a suitable application time and avoid spraying at noon when the sun is strong because the pesticide volatilizes and the operator sweats, the pesticide can easily pass into the pores of the human body.
7, When the sprayer breaks down in the working process, it should stop working immediately, close the valve, and repair it. If the nozzle is clogged, the nozzle switch should be turned off to prevent liquid from overflowing from the edge of the nozzle or switch. If the spray pipe or liquid pump fails, first reduce the pressure in the pipeline. In the open-air chemical liquid box, the steel cylinder in the compressed air should be released first to prevent accidents.
8. After the work is completed, the applicants should change the work clothes in time, wash their faces and hands with soap, and clean the work clothes in time.
9, In order to ensure the use and prolong the service life of spraying, after each use, you should pour out the remaining liquid in the barrel and rinse it dry. At the same time, check that there is no water in the air chamber. If there is water, drain it.
10. If the spray is not used for a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, packaged dry, and stored in a cool and dry place. If it is not needed for a long time, oil all parts of the metal to prevent rust.
This is what Taizhou Qingfeng Machinery Co., Ltd. has introduced to you about sprayers. Taizhou Qingfeng Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional power sprayer manufacturers, welcomes domestic and foreign customers to come to discuss cooperation.